NEWS/CONTESTS


Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome!

I'm so happy you stopped by my website. This is the first post for the brand new Ella Grace site. This blog's purpose is to give you immediate updates and news of exciting goings-on surrounding the Midnight series. I'll also use it to announce monthly contests.

The first book in the Midnight series, MIDNIGHT SECRETS, is scheduled for release April 30, 2013 and features Savannah Wilde, one of the wealthy Wilde triplets and former bad boy, Zach Tanner. Click on the excerpt button and read about the first meeting between a teenaged Savannah and a young, already heroic, Zach Tanner.

You'll see that I have another blog called Midnight Tales, which will be written by various characters from the series, who will share the happenings in and around Midnight. Every Friday, you'll get to read something different about the town such as historical points of interests, interviews with some of the current and former residents, the daily specials at Faye's Diner and, of course, the occasional salacious gossip.

I hope you'll visit often to see what's happening around here. Just because we're seven months away from the release of MIDNIGHT SECRETS doesn't mean we can't have a good time now.

On the first of each month, I'll announce a brand new contest. And all you have to do to enter each contest is to comment on this blog. Easy peasy!

The first contest will begin Monday, October 1 and run through the 31. Winner will be announced November 1, along with the announcement for the next contest.
Hope you'll visit often so you can learn more about the entire cast of fascinating characters who make up Midnight, Alabama.

Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new site. Very excited about the Midnight series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Web Site is lovely! So excited for your Midnight series to come out! Roll on April!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jackie! I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having spent many an hour curled up with a cup of tea and tales of your LCR operatives (as Christy Reece), I cannot wait to visit Midnight, Alabama and meet the Wilde triplets. Congratulations on you new site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Gussie! I love the idea of you curling up with a cup of tea and an LCR books. I'm so happy you're looking forward to my Midnight series. I hope you'll curl up with a cup of tea and enjoy them, too!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on this new site, love the idea of pen name. I'll be sitting back waiting for your new books.

    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete