NEWS/CONTESTS


Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Wildefire Update and Giveaway Announcement

Hi All!

Sorry I haven't visited a while. I've been busy writing the second book in the series,
MIDNIGHT LIES. Last week I finished copyedits for MIDNIGHT SECRETS. So excited that we're getting closer to release date on this book. I hope you love Zach's and Savannah's story as much as I do. 


I'll be ordering bookmarks and swag for the series soon. And I hope to put together an Ella Grace street team. If you're interested, send an email to Ella Grace and let me know. I'm still in the planning stages but it'll be good to see what kind of interest we have.

As you might have noticed, the series has been renamed the Wildefire series. So as not to give a spoiler, we renamed the series because of something that happens at the end of
MIDNIGHT SECRETS. I think you'll like it!


Have you been reading Friday's Midnight Tales? If not, be sure to take a look: Midnight Tales Each tale gives you insight into the town of Midnight and some of its citizens. And I have it on the highest authority that when the release day party arrives, lots of contest questions will be taken from those Tales.


Something I haven't mentioned here is the fabulous contest I'm running over on my
Christy Reece blog. Every Monday is Recommend Monday. And one comment each week (with a recommendation) enters you in the contest. Winners announced 12/31/12


Prizes are: 1st place:   Kindle Fire HD

                    2nd place: Signed copy of entire Last Chance Rescue series (9 books)
                    3rd place:  $25 Amazon gift card

Also, as you know, I am giving away
one $10 bookstore gift card each month, drawing from those who have signed up for my Ella Grace newsletter. To sign up for Ella's newsletter, go to Ella Grace website and scroll to the bottom of the page. 


November's winner is: Kristie Stiver! Congrats, Kristie!

Stay tuned for more contests and excerpts, another cover reveal, and lots more fun info on the Wildefire series!


Happy Reading! 



4 comments: