NEWS/CONTESTS


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wildefire news and a giveaway!

Hey Everyone!

Seems like forever since I checked in with you so let's catch up.

MIDNIGHT SECRETS is completely finished and ready to be released on April 30. If you'd like to pre-order, here are a couple of buy links:
Barnes and Noble 
Amazon

The UK release of MIDNiGHT SECRETS is April 30 also. I don't have the pre-order button for eBook but here's one for the paperback: Amazon UK

MIDNIGHT LIES is finished and I'm waiting on revisions. The buy buttons aren't available but as soon as they are, I'll let you know. And I haven't seen the cover yet but if it's anything like the first book in the series, it's going to be smoking. And believe me, the hero, Quinn Braddock, fits that description perfectly.

I was so excited to learn that MIDNIGHT SECRETS will be a featured alternate selection for Rhapsody and Doubleday Book Clubs in their Spring catalog. Will be so much fun to see the first book in the Wildefire series in hardback. So if you're a member of either bookclub, be on the lookout for it!

If you're on Goodreads and in the U.S., don't forget to enter the giveaway. My publisher is giving away 100 AREs. Deadline is January 31, so enter soon! Here's the link: MIDNIGHT SECRETS Goodreads giveaway

Last week I received some paperback ARCs of MIDNIGHT SECRETS and that means it's giveaway time! I'm giving away three signed copies. If you'd like a chance to win one, all you have to do is leave your name and an email address in the comment section. I'll announce the winners tomorrow.

Good luck!


25 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this book.

    Cindy Overton
    cynthia0o @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for your book. :) cyndi delia / bookchick828@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'd love to win a copy! Thanks for the giveaway!

    Kristin Platts

    kristincheee@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting...I won't say patiently because you know me better than that. ;-)

    Ronlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it international?
    if yes, please count me in

    Ren Puspita
    sawamura_foxman AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love one too!

    Alison
    Alisonlee_79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your other series, so I've been looking forward to this new adventure. Thank you for the chance to win.

    Michelle
    msromanticreads(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love one!
    Shari
    sharialexander@surewest.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the oppurtunity for an ARC!
    ~Aliyah
    aliyah_burke(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to reading your books. Thanks for the chance to win a free one.
    rubypjohnson(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela Clapper
    amctwin@gmail.com

    Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything you write, looking forward to this new series from your ' alter ego' :)
    jbiggar@telusplanet.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with Ronlyn - it seems like I am waiting and waiting and waiting- so I would love to win a copy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so looking forward to this series!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well of course we all want to win a copy! So looking forward to this series.. so here is me tossing my name into the hat.
    wyildvm2yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love adding new authors to the reading list. Thanks for the giveaway,

    Elizabeth Gray
    elizabethgr@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your books and I'm eagerly awaiting this new series.

    Nell
    n_l_meyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait for its release. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Jane
    janie1215 AT excite DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. If it's international giveaway please count me in! Thanks!

    malgorzata(dot)rejkowicz83(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. How exciting!
    Brittani
    bjmascho@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pick me! :)

    Jennifer
    jmvincent@currentinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay! I'm looking forward to your book :)
    Cambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am SOOO excited for this series!!
    crystal.scott25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so excited for this series!
    delantyk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete