NEWS/CONTESTS


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blog Tour!

I was tagged by the beautiful and awesomely talented Jennifer Echols for this blog tour. At the bottom I'll list other wonderful authors I've tagged. I think this tour has gone around the world several times. So cool to feel a connection with thousands of other authors!

Here goes:

1) What is the working title of your next book?

(Ella) MIDNIGHT SECRETS, The Wildefire Series, releases on April 30.

2) Where did the idea come from for the book?

(Ella) I wanted to create a series based in the South. The idea of three sisters who lost their parents to a murder/suicide and how differently each one dealt with the trauma intrigued me. I've always been interested in how siblings who are raised the same way can turn out so differently as adults.

3) What genre does your book fall under? 

(Ella) Romance/romantic suspense/mystery

4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a
movie rendition?


(Ella) Had to do some major thinking on this but did a little searching and believe that Julianne Hough would make a lovely Savannah Wilde and Chris Hemsworth a fabulous Zach Tanner.

5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

(Ella) Three sisters return to their hometown to uncover the truth of their parents' deaths.

6) Who is publishing your book?

(Ella) Ballantine

7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?

(Ella) Between five and six months

8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

(Ella) Hmm. Maybe Shades of Twilight by Linda Howard, Virgin River by Robin Carr 

9) Who or what inspired you to write this book? 

(Ella) I've always wanted to write a book in my home state of Alabama.  

10) What else about the book might pique the readers' interests? 

MIDNIGHT SECRETS is a reunion romance set in a small southern town. It's a steamy, contemporary romance, a mystery, and a romantic suspense all in one book.


Tagging the following authors and friends:

Paula Graves, who writes fabulous romantic suspense for Harlequin Intrigue. www.paulagraves.com

Lexi George, who pens hilarious and steamy paranormal romances for Kensington Brava.  www.lexigeorge.com

Katherine Bone, who writes wonderful historical romances about rogues, rebels and rakes for Crimson Romance. www.katherinebone.com

Kay Keppler, who pens an eclectic variety of romances, and even has a space opera with Carina Press. www.kaykeppler.com




No comments:

Post a Comment