NEWS/CONTESTS


Monday, December 8, 2014

Midnight Shadows Update

Hi Wildefire Readers! Just wanted to give you an update on the long awaited Midnight Shadows, the last book of the Wildefire trilogy. I had really hoped to get the book out to you this year but unfortunately it's not going to happen.

The good news is it will be released early next year.  I have unique affinity for Sabrina and really want her story to shine. I knew if I rushed the book, I wouldn't do her or the amazingly wonderful Ian Mackenzie any favors. So as disappointed as I am that I didn't finish in time to release the book this year, the story will be the better for it. Once you read it, I hope you'll love it as much as I do.

If you're signed up for my newsletter, be on the lookout for an exclusive preview of the Midnight Shadows cover and a chance to win a fabulous prize. I'll also send a notice to subscribers the day the book is released.

If you're not a subscriber, you can sign up here for both my Ella Grace and Christy Reece newsletters: Newsletter Sign-up

Stay tuned for the back cover copy and excerpts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment